Most of the couple wishes to get married in marriage gardens in Indore in the middle of blooming flowers and lush greenery. These days, outdoor wedding is in trend. Marriage gardens in Indore are among the most preferred venues for couples to get married. Exchanging vows in the presence of Mother Nature is something like “dream comes true” that most of the couples have dreamt of.
Be that as it may, arranging a garden wedding reception is not that easy. While designing marriage gardens in Indore, there are certain things that should be kept in mind. Here, with this post, we are going to provide you with some tips that you can make use of while planning to get married in a marriage garden in Indore. Let us have a look at them:
- Season: Season is the foremost thing that should be kept in mind while planning to get married in marriage gardens of Indore. Summer would be the perfect season for outdoor weddings, as there is an extensive growth of flowers all around. With natural flowers, the cost of the decoration can be reduced to a great extent.
- Theme: Every wedding has a different theme and the decoration for every theme also differs. In the wake of selecting a theme of your marriage, it is time to make decisions regarding decoration idea accordingly.
- Tent: In case of any sudden unfavorable weather conditions, tent is something that can provide you with the much needed shelter. Every garden wedding party must have tent.
- Lighting: It is vital to make sure that the lightings in a garden wedding party are unique and exquisite. With the goal to make a wedding venue look more ravishing, string lights must be fitted everywhere, starting from the trees to the fountain side.
- Dance Floor: Wedding in a garden would be considered as incomplete if no dance floors are incorporated in it. Make sure to decorate the dance floors as well, while keeping theme of the wedding in mind.
- Personalization: Placing photographs of the bride and groom and their respective families, all around the venue would be an unquestionable idea for a perfect marriage in Garden. Most probably, the guests in the marriage would be charmed by looking at the beautiful photographs from the past, as it takes them down the streets of nostalgia!
- Color Code: In order to make the entire marriage garden in Indore to look more beautiful, follow a color code. Picking up color combination of pink and blue, or yellow and green, will make the decorations look ever so vibrant.
To conclude, if you are among those couples who have dreamt of getting married in the most memorable way, consider booking marriage gardens in Indore. There are thousands of marriage gardens in Indore. If you are not sure, which to choose, visit any online directory. Online directories can provide you with a list of all the best marriage gardens in Indore to choose from along with customer reviews.